[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Re: Tripplite SMX1000LCD input Voltage reporting

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Wed Mar 31 20:56:40 BST 2021

>> An Update. Thanks to David from Tripplite, he did perform some tests and was able to reproduce the problem.

>> Please note the UPS works, just that the reporting is off and is always underreporting.

Thanks Yogesh!

Adding a bit more detail:
Looks like the tolerance for these models is just a bit wider than I expected. For reference, while we don't officially spec this: roughly +/- 5% is what I'd expect.
If anyone has questions, feel free to ping me.

Thank you,
David Zomaya
Tripp Lite

 This message is for the addressee's use only. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Tripp Lite disclaims all warranties and liabilities, and assumes no responsibility for viruses which may infect an email sent to you from Tripp Lite and which damage your electronic systems or information. It is your responsibility to maintain virus detection systems to prevent damage to your electronic systems and information.