[Nut-upsuser] nut proxy setup?

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:27:56 GMT 2021

FWIW, posted a couple of updates to the FAQ:
* https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/1196 : docs/FAQ.txt: update
for use-cases of dummy-ups in relay mode
* https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/1197 : docs/FAQ.txt: update
for interactions via github (issues, PRs, ...)

Comments welcome before they get merged :)

Jim