[Nut-upsuser] RFC 9271 Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Management Protocol -- Commands and Responses

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Wed Aug 10 12:03:20 BST 2022

It is a pleasure to report that RFC 9271 is now available at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9271

My thanks to everyone who contributed the documentation on which the RFC is
based.  I hope that RFC 9271 will help give the NUT Project the visibility that
it deserves.  The IANA port number registry will be updated shortly.
https://www.iana.org/assignments/service-names-port-numbers/service-names-port-numbers.xhtml?search=3493

Roger