[Nut-upsuser] Is PIPEFN in upssched.conf necessary?

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:24:12 BST 2022

I think yes, per code and docs it seems this is more about a unique
filename than specific directory used. Generally you might have many copies
of each, running as different unprivileged users, so one default size would
not fit all and so was deemed better not guess/default and make mistakes on
behalf of user.

Maybe it can be made more comfortable that if just a filename is set, use
common var-state dir or fail if rights are not right.

Jim