[Nut-upsuser] Where is nut-scanner on raspberry pi?

z.kevino at gmail.com z.kevino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:03:33 BST 2022

So even with Buster I get the same results - no nut-scanner. I was under the impression that it was needed to get the serial # of an APC device. I have two of the same type of devices (APC UPS) and the vendor code and product code are the same for them, so I didn’t know how to distinguish one from the other in the config files.

-----

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.