[Nut-upsuser] dual cyberpower 2200 on windows

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:18:04 BST 2022

On Aug 11, 2022, at 10:06 AM, Richard Ward wrote:

>  I need to specify the usb port in the ups.conf file, but I cannot work out how to find the path for each ups to fill in the port = section. If I leave it as port = auto, then only 1 unit can be monitored at a time.

as the documentation describes, just leave port=auto and use the other USB-specific options to distinguish USB UPSes from one another: https://networkupstools.org/docs/man/usbhid-ups.html#_implementation (port is a relic from the days of serial UPSes)

If the UPSes are truly identical (no unique serial number), then that's something you should take up with your UPS vendor.