[Nut-upsuser] dual cyberpower 2200 on windows

Richard Ward richard at kafiandrich.com
Fri Aug 12 03:46:17 BST 2022

Thanks Charles,

The devices are the same make and model, bought at the same time. both
return the following when running upsc, and I cant see any way to
distiguish the 2 apart. Any suggestions, other than to connect them to
different servers? :

battery.charge: 100
battery.charge.low: 10
battery.charge.warning: 20
battery.mfr.date: CPS
battery.runtime: 1031
battery.runtime.low: 300
battery.type: PbAcid
battery.voltage: 17.3
battery.voltage.nominal: 24
device.mfr: CPS
device.model: Value2200E
device.type: ups
driver.name: usbhid-ups
driver.parameter.pollfreq: 30
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 1
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.parameter.productid: 0501
driver.parameter.vendorid: 0764
driver.version: Windows-v2.6.5-5-7-g72f380c
driver.version.data: CyberPower HID 0.3
driver.version.internal: 0.38
input.transfer.high: 0
input.transfer.low: 0