[Nut-upsuser] NUT add on for Home Assistant

z.kevino at gmail.com z.kevino at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:09:59 BST 2022

Thanks for the reply.
I was only showing the yaml to make it easier to send to this email list as I didn’t think a screenshot of the UI would make it through. The thing to note here is that these UPS are not connected to the home assistant raspberry pi, but are on another raspberry pi device which runs as the server. So the NUT add on is running as a client.
I’ll start the process over and see if I can get it to work. Appreciate your kindness. As an aside, I am running on the latest

Home Assistant 2022.8.4
Supervisor 2022.08.3
Operating System 8.4
Frontend 20220802.0 - latest

-----

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.