[Nut-upsuser] NUT add on for Home Assistant

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 15:26:30 BST 2022

Also search NUT github issues, there were a few threads about Home
Assistant in the past year or two. Something about "just one of something
at a time" rings a bell in this context, but I can't elaborate just OTOH
now :)

I think some posts also detailed (or referred to docs about) building your
own HA add-ons with custom (git head) NUT, and/or contacting its maintainer.