[Nut-upsuser] NUT add on for Home Assistant

Kevin Zari z.kevino at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:08:20 BST 2022

Thank you. For sure it was my running across an old article that set me on the wrong path. Once I followed the advice from you and others on this awesome list, the integration itself found the nut-servers on my network, and the associated UPS devices themselves. Thank you for helping me learn and doing it in a way that didn’t make me feel like a fool.
In short, the add-on was not needed at all.  It was the wrong path to start down.

-----
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.