[Nut-upsuser] Compiling on Solaris 8 sparc - configure errors

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:57:51 GMT 2022

Cheers, trying to recreate this issue over the holidays to the best extent
I currently can (with an x86 VM) - that went well (problems reproduced).

Tracking some detailed discussion in
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/1736

Regarding the `--without-nut-scanner` (named so in the end) option - seems
it was added in the master branch after 2.8.0 release.

Jim