[Nut-upsuser] Debian Bullseye Package

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:59:08 BST 2022

We have instructions for building and installing on top of a Debian package here: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/wiki/Building-NUT-on-Debian,-Raspbian-and-Ubuntu <https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/wiki/Building-NUT-on-Debian,-Raspbian-and-Ubuntu>

I don't see any bugs here that might indicate the status of the packaging process for 2.8.0: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=nut <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=nut>