[Nut-upsuser] Support for APC Smart-UPS SRT 6000

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:16:28 BST 2022

First of all, please check if NUT 2.8.0 (2.7.4 is 6 years old) or a build
of current git head fares better.

If it does not, see if adding a USB_DEVICE entry similar to those existing
but with your ProductID would "just help" - assuming this device follows
the same protocol as others.

As for "when can we expect..." part - anytime after someone with access to
hardware (like you) does this experiment, confirms that it works, and posts
a pull request to fix the shared codebase. This is how open-source mostly
works ;)

Cheers,
Jim Klimov