[Nut-upsuser] NOTIFYCMD only works with upsmon -D ( in debug mode )

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:56:17 GMT 2022

That is odd, I wonder if stdout/stderr get processed differently with debug
on or off, and/or daemon/foregrounding involved.

Is this with a packaged NUT 2.7.4 or with a recent (custom?) build from the
master branch? Last month PRs were merged to separate the debugging in
daemons from deciding to foreground/background their processes (and others
to specify `debug_min` in config files and so not hack `-D` into init
scripts or service units). Default activity should remain the same for the
principle of least surprise, but fallout is possible with any change :)

Jim