[Nut-upsuser] On retiring some terminology

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Mar 24 08:57:21 GMT 2022

On 23.03.22 21:40, Jim Klimov via Nut-upsuser wrote:
>That's odd, seems a spam or phish sneaked through to the list.
>
>NOT from me :)

yes, and since header rewriting hides the original sender address into the
From: Jim Klimov via Nut-upsuser via Nut-upsuser <nut-upsuser at alioth-lists.debian.net>

spam to debian lists can be "bounced" (elm/mutt function, thundebird has
"mail redirect" addon for this) to report-listspam at lists.debian.org
- I'm not sure whether nut-users has the same protection as it's
alioth-lists.debian.net/lists.alioth.debian.org

also, spam in debian archives can be reported via report button, which is
missing in nut-upsuser archives.

I'm not sure how is this list related to debian infrastructure...

>On Wed, Mar 23, 2022, 21:38 Jim Klimov via Nut-upsuser via Nut-upsuser <
>nut-upsuser at alioth-lists.debian.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello again,
>> Please find lower the overall documentation:
[...]
>> File password: MT7658
>>
>> Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Spam = (S)tupid (P)eople's (A)dvertising (M)ethod