[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] CP1350PFCLCD - Reporting wrong output voltage as 136 VAC

S K inagar68 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 19:54:55 GMT 2022

Hey there any resolution or fix - As requested I have uploaded the logs    On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 10:49:23 AM EST, S K <inagar68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Enclosed logs as zip file
    On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 09:35:27 PM EST, S K via Nut-upsuser <nut-upsuser at alioth-lists.debian.net> wrote:

  Hey wolfy,How do I run the debug mode on command line? FYI, I have a raspberry PI "monitoring" the cyber power UPS and my cyper power UPS (identical ones) are physically connected to Synology NAS and Openmediavault
    On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 08:00:24 PM EST, Manuel Wolfshant <manuel.wolfshant at gmail.com> wrote:

On November 17, 2022 1:09:34 AM GMT+02:00, S K via Nut-upsuser <nut-upsuser at alioth-lists.debian.net> wrote:
> The display shows 119V

Can you please run the driver in debug mode (-DDD), collect 20-30 secs worth of logs and then let us see them (I guess a zip sent here should do ) ?
We have to see what actual values  is the UPS sending in order to differentiate between UPS reporting incorrect values and nut misinterpreting the values it receives.

wolfy