[Nut-upsuser] Redhat Enterprise Linux 8 binary package status

Anthony Farrell anthony7 at farrell.net.nz
Thu Apr 6 00:55:14 BST 2023

The current version of nut for EL8, nut-2.8.0-3 is broken since it came out in December
2022.

I have been waiting for an update to the RPM latest version nut-2.8.0-8 while having no
UPS protection for my EL8 servers.

The INSTALL.txt file states for Redhat that:

"NUT is packaged and well maintained in these systems.

The official Red Hat packager is part of the NUT Team."

Is someone knowledgeable able to give me an update on where nut stands with regard
to Redhat EL8 support at this time and when a working RPM install file will be available?

Tony