[Nut-upsuser] Controlling which loads come on after a power outage using NUT

Steve Bradford stevebradford98 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:17:03 BST 2023

Hi,

I have a SMART1000RMXL2U TrippLite and have issues with the power coming
back on during the shutdown as one of the loads are turning on too quickly
causing a configuration switch on the other load to not boot on in time.
The way I have it set up is I have a network switch plugged into one load
and the PC plugged into another load on this UPS model. Is there any way I
can configure the UPS using NUT to have the load containing the PC to delay
its boot up by 10 minutes for example to allow the other load to turn on
before it? I'm hoping to find the answer to this question in the mailing
list as I have been trying to configure it myself to no success. I was
trying to use the clone drivers for the load but couldn't get the drivers
to start.