[Nut-upsuser] Issue with two UPS APC managed from a single PC.

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:43:15 GMT 2023

Is that with both UPSes on same machine?

A quick guess would be that insufficient data points to identify the device
are configured (vendorid, productid, serial...) in ups.conf, so both
drivers connect to the first match. I'd expect them to conflict and one
would die or both loop reconnecting, if both are running at once, though.

Also, which NUT version? Custom build from GitHub or an (older?) distro
package?

Jim