[Nut-upsuser] Issue with On Line Status (APC MGE Galaxy 5500 + AP9635CH)

Gennadiy Poryev vecanoi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:18:26 GMT 2023

Hi Matthew,

In a program I made that talks to upsd in order to detect power outage I
use one additional condition beyond ups.status:

input.transfer.high
input.transfer.low
input.voltage

Obviously, input.voltage of zero indicates power outage. And
input.voltage beyond input.transfer values indicate that something is
really wrong with the voltage. You may want to look into these.

Regards,

G.

27.02.2023 15:37, mateuszx via Nut-upsuser пише: