[Nut-upsuser] shutdown.return from a custom client

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:41:00 GMT 2023

With some APC rack SmartUPSes of early 2000's, as well as some larger Eaton
devices, I remember them auto-powering on the load only after they charge
"enough" (configurable in Eatons at least) to run for say 10 minutes - so
they can tell the load to power off and hold it up long enough to guarantee
safe shutdown if another outage happens. So those do turn on, but after an
hour or so. Can this be your case?

Jim