[Nut-upsuser] UPS driver polling interval

Mike nutuser at norgie.net
Mon Jan 9 16:55:36 GMT 2023

Hi all,

I have an APC SmartUPS 3000 RM monitored via NUT.  I was planning to use
collectd or some such to poll the values (voltage, battery level, etc)
from UPSC.  I was just curious as to how oftem that data gets updated?
One thing I'm quite interested in measuring is how the utility voltage
changes over time, so I'd like to poll upsd as often as I can but there
seems little point in doing so if the driver is not polling the UPS that
often!  Does anyone know how often the APC driver polls the UPS for
things like line voltage?

Regards,
Mike.