[Nut-upsuser] Powering off the big stuff first

Arnaldo H Viegas de Lima arnaldo at viegasdelima.com
Sun Jul 16 20:39:02 BST 2023

One thing that I think NUT misses is the client side being able to decide to shutdown by itself based on time (this can be done), battery charge (ex if bellow 10%), and estimated runtime left (if available and considered reliable/calibrated).
Without having to sort on the LB state from the server.

Sent from my iPhone with  iTypos