[Nut-upsuser] Accessing: upsstats.cgi Error: no hosts to monitor (check hosts.conf)

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Thu Jun 15 00:25:56 BST 2023

Jim Klimov <jimklimov+nut at gmail.com> writes:

> Not fully true about example configs in docs: man pages for CGI bits have
> some :)
>
> https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/master/docs/man/upsset.conf.txt
> https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/master/docs/man/upsstats.cgi.txt
> https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/master/docs/man/hosts.conf.txt
> etc.

Fair enough, but I didn't find them when looking quickly.  What I was
hoping was to find a httpd-nut.conf file that would be installed to
$prefix/share/examples/nut and that would have paths substituted so it
could just be included.

I have lost track of apache config changes, but at this point I would
say 2.4 is normal and  and <= 2.2 is so old that all mention of it
should be purged.   Maybe the text should say "in apache 2.4, blah blah"
just so people on really old laggard term stable won't be misled.

Is anyone still using apache 2.2?