[Nut-upsuser] Vertiv UPS

Bruce Pleat bpleat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:16:47 BST 2023

Hi,
I didn't see in the HCL any Vertiv support.
The specific unit I'm considering is: (
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BYD6RLN) - "Vertiv Liebert PSA5 1500VA
900W line-Interactive UPS with AVR Technology and Battery Backup, 10
outlets and Three-Year, Full Unit Replacement Warranty (PSA5-1500MT120)"
Has anyone worked with this (or even UPS from Vertiv) and had success (or
failure)?
(The only note I can find anywhere is in its Customer Reviews, "...it does
not seem to play well with any of the UPS drivers in NUT which is used to
manage shutdowns and UPS monitoring, so it's useless for that aspect. No
forum posts or anything on getting Vertiv UPS's working either.", but that
was June 2022.)
Thanks in advance.