Invalid Config with 6.3.1??

Paul Grove paul.a.grove at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:42:53 UTC 2010

Thats for pointing out the duplicate GMail entry, I've removed it
without resolution to the problem.

I afraid I've not ever programmed or debuged python...  I did a little
google - do you want me to wrap the offlineimap object in some sort of
trace module?

Or I can run strace on it if you like - but im not sure if that would be
very helpful.

Im afraid I didnt mention last time, but the code does not die, I get
these errors repeatly each time it tries to sync the accounts.  Also it
is not getting so far as to ask me for the passwords as it should.

Are you on IRC? So I can communicate with you to get the backtrace?

Regards,
Paul Grove

Excerpts from Leif Walsh's message of Mon Dec 13 13:49:45 +0000 2010: