Invalid Config with 6.3.1??

Mon Dec 13 14:35:39 GMT 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:42:37 +0000, Paul Grove <paul.a.grove at gmail.com> wrote:
> WARNING: Error occured attempting to sync account Gmail: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'
> Next sync in 1:00

This is the
exact reason why I would love to have the -1 not use any threads. Now, we
can't see in which file or line this exception occurs...

With your sample config file, I could reproduce the very same error even
in jgoerzen's master, so I am not sure what the difference is. Inserting
debug prints I traced my error down to repository.IMAP().getpassword() returning None,
which leads to the Exception in imaplib's login() function.

You did not specify any passwords in your offlineimap.rc, did you? How
do you pass your passwords to offlineimap for those accounts?