Assertion error?

Tue Dec 14 17:03:59 GMT 2010

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:05:38 +0000, Josh Holland <jrh at joshh.co.uk> wrote:

> Except, at least on my server, the antispam plugin is not loaded and it
> is not the spam folder that offlineimap is erroring on. Still, I suppose
> this is by-the-by, if it's a server-side problem and not offlineimap's
> fault beyond the error handling.

Yep, these are 2 different issues, it seems. You are both failing in .append(). It
is clear now why he fails, the Spam plugin actively prevents it. In your
case it seems it can't cope with the local message that you have.

Which would need more digging that I can currently afford. Sorry.

In any case, we should output more useful error message than just
"AssertionError".