I'm retiring

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Fri May 7 19:53:16 BST 2010

On Fri, 07 May 2010 13:20:14 -0500
>>>>>> "John" == John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:

Hello John,

John> I know a lot of you like and use OfflineIMAP.  I'm glad of that;
John> it's satisfying to have something I wrote out of an annoyance
John> with mail readers find more broad use.

Thank you so much for giving us OfflineIMAP.

Although we're sorry that you're leaving, we are happy knowing we'll
continue using your (Haskell) software. :-)

John> Thoughts?

Just curious, which mailer made OfflineIMAP obsolete for your usage?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6