Evo and namespace management

Philippe LeCavalier support at plecavalier.com
Fri Nov 5 14:42:42 GMT 2010

Hi All,

First post to this list...I was turned on to this project from a contact
on the Evo mailing list when looking for more robust / scalable
filtering and syncing options in Evo. I must say combining Offlineimap
and IMAPfilter is *exactly* what I was looking for.

that said, I do have a minor issue with namespace. When I create the
maildir account in Evo it automatically creates an "Inbox" along with a
few other folders. I've looked into nametrans and have managed to get
what I want ie nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^INBOX\.', '',
foldername) but despite that I still end up with two inboxes (INBOX and
Inbox). I don't know if I'm making any sense here perhaps I could
provide a screenshot if nobody knows what I referring to. I should also
mention that I agree this may be more of an Evo thing than an
Offlineimap thing.

Thanks in advance,
Phil