Error 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

Dome domfe at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 4 08:43:29 GMT 2010

John Goerzen <jgoerzen <at> complete.org> writes:

> On 11/03/2010 03:05 AM, Dome wrote:
>
> > I can't identify the exact version where the bug appeared but I've
> > used 6.1.2 without problems. Maybe it's related with python
> > version? Or some python libraries?
>
> You could always try running with -1 -d imap first and make sure it's
> not due to some server-side problem.

Thank you John. But I don't think it's server side problem (GMail). Months ago
I've downloaded 1GB of mail from the same account.
I'm running Fedora 13 with python 2.6. In the next days I'll install Fedora
14 that has Python 2.7 and see if the bug still persists.
I will report my test on the mailing list.

Bye,
Dome