Error 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Nov 4 13:16:14 GMT 2010

On 11/04/2010 03:43 AM, Dome wrote:
> Thank you John. But I don't think it's server side problem (GMail). Months ago
> I've downloaded 1GB of mail from the same account.

To paraphrase Sherlock Holmes, it's a capitol mistake to theorize
without enough data.  OfflineIMAP has worked with Python 2.6 for ages.
It's a lot of work to upgrade your OS just to see if it will fix your
mail client.  Wouldn't hurt to spend 5 minutes looking at the debug
output to see if truly your theory is right.

-- John