[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.3 and v6.3.2.2 released

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sun Apr 24 17:48:36 BST 2011

OfflineIMAP v6.3.3 is out.

Make this last candidate cycle short. It looks like we don't need more tests as
most issues were raised and solved in the second round. Also, we have huge work
to merge big and expected features into OfflineIMAP.

Thanks to all contributors, again. With such a contribution rate, we can release
stable faster. I hope it will be confirmed in the longer run!

Changes
-------

* Improved documentation for querying password.

OfflineIMAP v6.3.2.2 is out.

Changes
-------

* Improve traceback on some crashes.