ERROR in syncfolder for (username) folder INBOX : null byte in argument for long()

chris coleman christocoleman at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 16:15:04 BST 2011

Hello Sebastian and all,

Now I am getting the following 2 errors, which involve now 2 user accounts, not
just 1 anymore.

Any suggestion what to do to fix this??  ( BTW this output is using the 6.2.0.2
version. )

Chris

"WARNING : Error occurred attempting to sync account (username): too many values
to unpack

WARNING : Error in syncfolder for (username2) folder INBOX : null byte in
argument for long()

Thread 'New msg sync from INBOX/Junk' terminated with exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/offlineimap/threadutil.py", line 149,
in run
    Thread.run(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/threading.py", line 446, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 209,
in syncmessagesto_neguid_msg
    message = self.getmessage(uid)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/offlineimap/folder/UIDMaps.py", line
131, in getmessage
    return self._mb.getmessage(self, self.r2l[uid])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/offlineimap/folder/IMAP.py", line 211,
in getmessage
    return initialresult[1][0][1].replace("\r\n", "\n")
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

Last 1 debug messages logged for New msg sync from INBOX/Junk prior to
exception:
imap: Returned object from fetching 1949131877: ('OK', [None]) "