Gmail with nested labels

Alexander alex1452 at gmx.net
Fri Aug 5 09:22:31 UTC 2011

For me it is still 3 folders with a dot in their filename instead of 1
Folder with 2 subfolders regardless of sep = / or sep = .

To clarify again: I want a folder structure like
Receipts
^-------Travel

but instead I get three folders on the same level like this
Receipts
Receipts.Travel
Receipts.Work

I suggest I need to add a line that converts the "." in a "/" but I
really have not been able to do this in nametrans.

My current line looks like this:
nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^\[Google Mail\].','',
re.sub('Spam','Junk-E-Mail', foldername))