Locally created mailboxes not synchronized to IMAP

Vladimir Marek Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM
Mon Aug 15 13:28:51 UTC 2011

> >>That's great -- it works for me!
> >>
> >>I'm just trying out offlineimap for the first time, and was
> >>disappointed that it doesn't create new remote folders -- this fix
> >>does what I need.
> >
> >I'm glad it works, use with care please :)
>
> I'm using it with care, and it nearly works.
>
> One problem (which you may have fixed by now) is that if I've
> deleted the local metadata for a folder, and the folder still exists
> at the remote end, offlineimap tries to create a remote folder than
> already exists:

Yes, I haven't done deleting, I just printed warning message. I'm not
even sure if deleting metadata folder and local folder is implemented.

> Have you improved on your remote-folder-creation patch since the one
> you posted on 1 August?

Not really. As you can see, Sebastian is just bombarding the alias with
his buffered changes, I'll rebase my fix after things will calm down and
then I'll work on it some more.

--
	Vlad