Pre-sync

Wed Aug 31 13:19:19 UTC 2011

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:01:51 -0300, Rogério Brito <rbrito at ime.usp.br> wrote:
> Does this mean that if I loose (remove, have it corrupted etc.) my
> ~/.offlineimap/ directory, then offlineimap is (should be) able to just sync my
> local account with my remote one?

Yes, you can recreate a local account with a remote one. However, it
will (currently) only sync those folders where a folder on the remote
side already exists (it never creates folders on the remote side). I
have a patch series to change that but it hasn't gone in yet.

> Thanks for maintaining offlineimap,

That honor goes to Nicolas :-).