Always the same error: does not have a message with UID

Leon Bogaert leon at tim-online.nl
Mon Aug 15 08:51:13 BST 2011

Hi,

With the version of OfflineIMAP from git I'm always getting this error:

Copy message 60 from klanten/Hippios:
 WARNING: ERROR attempting to copy message 60 for account timonline:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/leon/src/offlineimap/nicolas33/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 250, in copymessageto
    message = self.getmessage(uid)
  File "/home/leon/src/offlineimap/nicolas33/offlineimap/folder/IMAP.py", line 215, in getmessage
    raise OfflineImapError(reason, severity)
OfflineImapError: IMAP server 'timonline-remote' does not have a message with UID '60'

Always the same UID. So I guess that message is corrupted on the server or something. With the version of OfflineIMAP from the default Ubuntu 11.04 repositories I didn't get this message.

I fixed it by removing the raise on line 297 of folder/Base.py
Is this something that could be fixed in the git version?

Regards,
Leon