Local → Remote Synchronization issue

Dmitry Medvinsky dmitry.medvinsky at e-legion.com
Fri Dec 2 15:29:56 GMT 2011

Hello,

I've been using offlineimap for about 3 months and it worked like a charm. Then
I got a vacation, and when I returned I faced the following problem:

When offlineimap is launched everything is synced. Then it is left running for
periodic syncs. And those syncs receive new messages all right, but it doesn't
detect changes to the local mail directory, i.e. remote messages aren't deleted
nor they are marked as read.

I'm stuck with restarting offlineimap from time to time, but I'd like to work
as it did before. If anyone could help, I'd be grateful. If I should provide
some logs, just let me know.

Best regards,
Dmitry