[Announce] about maintainer and the test suites

Thu Dec 1 23:21:26 GMT 2011

On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:23:10 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> Anyway, since we are still missing a test suites, Sebastian and me
> agreed to take a new plan:
> - I'll implement a test suites (as an independent project);
> - Sebastian will keep maintenance of OfflineIMAP during that time.

I believe a good test suite is one of the most important things to
ensure quality and prevent data loss, so I am quite happy that you
decide to tackle this one!

Thanks for the trust, I'll continue to break offlineimap until you are
back. I'll make a few changes in the next few weeks that I announce to
our infrastructure, ie re-enable my github issue tracker for tracking
things, create more documentation with examples and use cases, probably
using something like readthedocs.org,...

Next thing will be to rework the ctrl-c handling to abort more cleanly,
and push a release that includes the --info arg, and the new logging
facilities.

Then, I'll focus again on stabilizing and bug fixing for a while.