Debian 6.0

Mon Feb 7 13:18:08 GMT 2011

Debian 6.0 has released. A pity we couldn't squeeze something in that is newer than
6.2.0.2-2. Now, we will have to support a version that was basically
released on 12 Aug 2009 for the next 3 years.

I wonder if our Debian maintainer could update the version in sid to
something newer so Debian people can get a newer release easily?

Also the Debian package page is still showing "Debian QA Group" as
maintainer and software.complete.org as homepage.

Have steps been undertaken to change the debian maintainership already?