Git release notes

Thu Jan 13 14:38:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:57:30 +0100, Philipp Haselwarter <philipp.haselwarter at gmx.de> wrote:
> All my apologies if I came across rude. What I was trying to say is that
> IMO this is an important aspect that will sooner or later have to be
> taken care of and it's not going to get more fun if it happens later.

I fully agree that keeping those high level changes in some sorts of
file would be useful. These high-level changes should describe potential
user visible changes too, no doubt. So we agree after all :-).

> Again, sorry for those who felt offended..

np, you just happened to hit a weak spot of mine that reacts allergic to
potential "know-it-betters" :).

> as for SSL: right now I'm getting a
> Establishing connection to my.srv:993.
> WARNING: Error occured attempting to sync account offlineimap_gmx: SSL
> Certificate host name mismatch: no certificate received
> Next sync in 2:00
> When I connect with % openssl s_client -connect my.srv:993 I definitely
> see a certificate getting issues at the beginning :\

That is interesting. Obviously it is working well for me, so I have a
hard time debugging this. Is that a public mail server where I could
create a test account for debugging or a private one?

In the latter case, could you create a test mail account and send me the
credentials in private? I could then try to see what is happening there.