git master is broke

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Mon Jan 17 21:09:11 UTC 2011

[ I didn't see before you stripped the cc list. Please don't do that
  unless you have _very_ good reasons. ]

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 02:19:50PM -0500, Morgan Goose wrote:

> Looks like I'm in the wrong mailing list then sorry bout that. This is
> the repo that http://offlineimap.org/ says to use, so I just naturally
> made the leap that it was kosher to note that here. I'll try and track
> down spaetz and let him know his fork is broke.

Sebastian Spaeth do send his work here (the mailing list) for
integration to OfflineIMAP.  He's the most active developer since I'm
the maintainer of the project.

Feel free to track his repository. Because his own work may not have
been sent here it should not be as widely tested and reviewed. I'll let
him answer to you, especially about the policy for his master branch.

That said, I expect most of his work to be sent to me, soon or late. ,-)