git master is broke

Tue Jan 18 10:32:47 UTC 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:09:11 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> [ I didn't see before you stripped the cc list. Please don't do that
>   unless you have _very_ good reasons. ]
>
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 02:19:50PM -0500, Morgan Goose wrote:
> >
> > Looks like I'm in the wrong mailing list then sorry bout that. This is
> > the repo that http://offlineimap.org/ says to use, so I just naturally
> > made the leap that it was kosher to note that here. I'll try and track
> > down spaetz and let him know his fork is broke.
>
> Sebastian Spaeth do send his work here (the mailing list) for
> integration to OfflineIMAP.  He's the most active developer since I'm
> the maintainer of the project.

I am sorry that I haven't updated that site for a while. I wanted to
remove the pointer to my local repository and just point to Nicolas'
one. I don't push that often to my local repo and it is considered a
development branch by me. Much of it will be discarded or rewritten.

That having said, if Nicolas has content that he wants to put on
offlineimap.org, I would be willing to put it there, otherwise I'll let
the domain registration run out again.