More details on folder translator function

Thomas Kahle tomka at gentoo.org
Fri Jan 14 11:32:21 GMT 2011

Hi,

On 09:22 Thu 13 Jan     , Philippe LeCavalier wrote:

[ ... ]

> As a side note; I was surprised to see you don't use IMAPFilter as part
> of your solution. Is that because you feel mairix removes the need for
> filtration?

I'm unsure what I should use it for.  I wan't *all* my mail mirrored
locally and then one just needs efficient search, right?

Mairix is suboptimal unfortunately, sometimes it messes up it's
hardlinks or whatever it does and mutt gets confused.  It might be
related to offlineimap running after the search completed, but before I
look at the result, not sure.  Eventually I'll have to improve search,
that is right.

Cheers,
Thomas