[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.2-rc2 released

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Fri Jan 21 19:35:28 GMT 2011

OfflineIMAP v6.3.2-rc2 is out.

We are beginning a new tests cycle. At this stage, I expect most people
will try to intensively stuck OfflineIMAP. :-)

Depending on feedbacks for the coming (and perhaps next) week, I guess
we could go on a stable release. We'll see...!!

I'd like to add that I see a lot of very interesting topics in the
mailing from both users and dev. Keep that fun!

Thanks to everybody contributing to the project.

New Features
------------

* Makefile learn to build the package and make it the default.
* Introduce a Changelog to involve community in the releasing process.
* Migrate documentation to restructuredtext.

Changes
-------

* Improve CustomConfig documentation.
* Imply single threading mode in debug mode exept for "-d thread".
* Code and import cleanups.
* Allow UI to have arbitrary names.
* Code refactoring around UI and UIBase.
* Improve version managment and make it easier.
* Introduce a true single threading mode.

Bug Fixes
---------

* Understand multiple EXISTS replies from servers like Zimbra.
* Only verify hostname if we actually use CA cert.
* Fix ssl ca-cert in the sample configuration file.
* Fix 'Ctrl+C' interruptions in threads.
* Fix makefile clean for files having whitespaces.
* Fix makefile to not remove unrelated files.
* Fixes in README.
* Remove uneeded files.