offlineimap.org, dev testing area and more...

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Tue Jan 25 15:22:42 GMT 2011

(Sorry for the duplicate message Philippe, I forgot that this is
one of the few lists I subscribe to that does not munge the
reply-to header.)

On 25 Jan 2011, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> This strategy is clearly not my area of expertise but I'm
> excited and am looking forward to learning how to work on a
> site in this manner. That said, who here is confident enough
> with this technique to provide a set of instructions? or
> perhaps, to start with, a working plan...Honestly I'm not 100$
> clear on the details of doing this.

If GitHub Pages allows you to upload a set of static pages, as
opposed to being forced to create the pages through their
interface, then I recommend using webgen [1].

I wish I could help with the design, but I am not a designer. I
can probably help out in some ways though as I have extensive
experience building web based applications.