maildir on windows share ?

Vladimir Marek Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM
Fri Jul 8 07:17:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

I found out (the hard way) that file names containing ':' are not
possible in windows filesystems. I found the FAQ at

https://github.com/jgoerzen/offlineimap/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions

That's a bit of a problem for me, as I intended to copy the mail for
backup purposes to mounted windows share ...

I thought, would it be possible to replace ':' by ';' for example? Or
other character? Maybe ':' is defined in IMAP standard, or something?

It looks sufficiently easy to change that in folder/Mailidir.py ...

Thank you
--
	Vlad