DOH: POP3 not IMAP (was: raise self.error(self.welcome) error: None)

Marcelo Luiz de Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:18:09 BST 2011

Sebastian Spaeth <sebastian <at> sspaeth.de> writes:
> OK hercules Cyrus POP3 v2.2.13-Debian-2.2.13-19 server ready
                   ^^^^^^

When I see this one in the logs file, I go to debian packages and searched
"cyrus" and I see that it do IMAP and POP3.

Plus, I received a How To [1] (in Portuguese) from my server administrator to
connect to the server via IMAP.

I am so sorry uf I caused serious dangerous or if I am impolite here! So sorry!

http://is.gd/66O0Mw

Thank you very much!

Marcelo