[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.3 and v6.3.2.2 released

Johannes Kastl ojkastl at gmx.de
Wed May 4 11:53:52 BST 2011

Hi there,

On 4/24/11 6:48 PM Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> OfflineIMAP v6.3.3 is out.

Sorry if this may be a stupid question, but I am new to using git, and
new to using offlineimap.

Is there any documentation on the different git branches available at
<https://github.com/nicolas33/offlineimap>? Which branch is used for what?

Also, how to checkout the latest "stable" release, e.g. v6.3.3? I found
the "tags"-button on the site, and it seems that

git checkout v6.3.3

should do the trick. Right?

Regards,
Johannes
--
[Unbreakable Vows]
`Fred and George tried to get me to make one when I was about five.´